Published on: 6 October, 2021 / 17:56
Written by: Suranjan Das
10Cric announced their 2-year partnership with Chris Gayle earlier this year. It felt like a natural partnership since 10Cric is, among other things, an online sportsbook with a focus on cricket, and Chris Gayle is one of the leading athletes of the sport globally.
Along with offering a bonus package called "The Boss' IPL Agenda", 10Cric also made minor changes to their standard welcome bonuses.
The Boss' IPL Agenda
To celebrate this year's IPL, 10Cric has offered a series of promotions from 16th September to 8th October. They are:
- "Unbeatable Boss Bonus", which offered a ₹3,000 bonus for sports betting.
- "Boss the Slots" offered a ₹500 free bet for all players who played a slot game at 10Cric.
- "The Boss' Payback" offers to refund stakes up to ₹3,000 in losing wagers if the last ball in the match was a 6.
IPL Welcome Deal for the sportsbook
10Cric also launched a special welcome deal for this year's IPL season. The IPL Welcome deal offers the following conditions:
- Players are eligible to receive a 150% matching bonus up to ₹30,000.
- The minimum deposit for the bonus is set at ₹1,000, and players must use the code "IPLWELCOME" while making the deposit.
- If a player deposits over ₹10,000, they get an additional 10% bonus, making the matching bonus 160%.
Bonus code changed to BOSSPLAY for the welcome bonus.
Lastly, 10Cric also integrated their welcome bonus into the new partnership. The welcome bonus offered remains the same - up to ₹70,000 over the first three deposits. However, no free bets are provided with the bonus, and the bonus code has been changed to BOSSPLAY1, BOSSPLAY2, and BOSSPLAY3 for the first three deposits, respectively.
A winning partnership
Overall, Chris Gayle and 10Cric's partnership is a smart move for both and a piece of great news for Indians. The IPL is the country's most-watched sports league, and Gayle has been a vital part since its inception.
As online casinos and sportsbooks become more mainstream in India, we can expect to see more of these partnerships in the future.