UPI Online Casinos in India
Online casinos offer several payment methods for withdrawing and depositing money in India. Some of the most common payment methods include credit/debit cards, direct bank transfers, and UPI.
In this page, we’re going to be focusing on the best UPI online casinos in India. We’re also going to take a look at why using UPI as a payment method is a better and safer alternative for players.
Best online casinos in India that accept UPI in 2021
Given the popularity of the payment system in India, a large number of online casinos have started accepting UPI as a payment method. Here are some of the best online casinos in India that support UPI payments:
- CasinoFree SpinsBonusInfo
- 1Top Tested20 free spins100% up to
- Reputed international brand
- Modern look and feel
- Rewarding welcome bonus
- 220 Free Spins100% up to
- Smooth UI / UX
- High welcome bonus
- Exclusive games like Dancing in Rio and Gold Lab
- 3-100% up to
- Enticing welcome bonus
- Good game collection
- High quality sportsbook
- 420 free spins100% up to
- Indian Games such as Andar Bahar
- Good payment channels
- Huge number of high-quality slots available
- 520 free spins100% up to
- Unique look and feel
- Great welcome bonus
- Large number of high-quality slots
- 6-100% up to
- Clean and user-friendly design
- Large collection of games available
- Good site for new players
- 7-100% up to
- Support for Indian games like Andar Bahar and Teen Patti
- Domestic payments options like UPI supported
- Slots with India-specific themes
- 8-100% up to
- Globally recognized betting platform
- High-quality online casino games
- Unrivaled sports betting experience
- 9-100% up to
- Big selection of casino games
- Deposit with UPI available
- Quick withdrawals
18+, MGA license number MGA/B2C/130/2006, begambleaware.org, bettheresponsibleway.
- 10-100% up to
- Comes with a great sportsbook
- Great welcome bonus
- Modern design and UX
The text under the gift icon indicates the welcome bonus offered by the casino. For example, "100% up to ₹10,000" means the casino will offer a welcome bonus that is matched 100% to your deposit with a maximum bonus limit set at ₹10,000.
The text under the spin icon indicates the number of free spins offered in the welcome bonus of the casino. For example, "10 free spins" means that you will get 10 free spins included in the welcome bonus offered by the casino.
What is UPI?
Unified Payments Interface, or UPI, was launched in India in 2016. It is a real-time payment system that can be used to transfer funds between two bank accounts. The main advantages of UPI over previous payment systems like NEFT is the speed and the additional security it provides.
The initial rollout started with only 21 banks in 2016 but today, virtually every bank in India uses UPI.
The payment system is regulated by the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) and the Indian Banking Association (IBA). It is estimated that more than half the digital payments in the country are done using UPI.
There are mainly three things that made UPI the go-to choice for digital payments in India:
- It increased the speed of transactions significantly. NEFT transactions are bulked together and settled at different times during the day but UPI transactions are instantly credited, similar to the IMPS.
- However, unlike IMPS, UPI transactions were free initially. Recently, there have been some changes made to the system and banks have started charging for the service but in most cases, the transaction fees only kick in after the 20th transaction of the month. It is still one of the cheapest ways to send money from one account to another in India.
- UPI uses virtual payment addresses (VPAs) to facilitate transfers between two accounts. This means you do not have to share your card or bank details and can instead just use a human-readable VPA. VPAs also make it easy to quickly transfer funds as you do not have to deal with large account numbers, IFSC codes, etc and keeps your financial data safe.
|Casino Name||UPI Deposits||Minimum Limit||Maximum Limit||UPI Withdrawals||Minimum Limit||Maximum Limit||Fee|
How to use UPI to deposit on online casinos
Depositing money to an online casino using UPI is extremely easy and convenient. In order to send a UPI transaction, you will first need to register a virtual payment address (VPA) using your bank’s mobile app. Once you have the VPA address ready, here’s what you need to do:
- Sign up on one of the UPI-accepting online casinos listed on this page.
- Once you have registered and verified your account, chose “UPI” as the payment option for your first deposit.
- The payment gateway will send a UPI request to your banking app. Open the app and accept the request to send the payment and you’re done! The payment would be instantly credited in your online casino account.
Other than using your official banking app, you can also use payment apps like PhonePe, PayTM, and Google Tez to make UPI payments.
How to use UPI to withdraw from online casinos
UPI is also becoming a popular option for withdrawing when it comes to online casinos in India. However, do note that the withdrawing process can take a bit longer than the depositing process. Here’s how you can withdraw money using UPI:
- Go to the “cashier” page on the online casino you want to withdraw from.
- Select UPI as the channel for the withdrawal and proceed to cash out.
- If you’re making your first withdrawal on the online casino, you will most likely be asked to provide additional information to verify your account. The verification process takes a while which is why UPI withdrawals are not processed instantly if it’s the first withdrawal you make. The verification process is done only for the first withdrawal so it should not be an issue for further withdrawals that you request.
- Once your account has been verified, the withdrawal would get processed and the money would be sent directly into your bank account.